Friday, February 7, 2014

12 in 2014: February Week One


I'm one week into my resolution for the month, and it has actually been harder than expected.
Of course, snapping a photo can take 5 seconds depending upon the level of effort you put into it. My problem is remembering to take a photo in the first place. I'm surprised by this, because I've been actively working on photography for almost 5 years now. However, I never take pictures everyday. I have a bad habit of procrastinating, even on things I love to do.  It's counter-intuitive, but entirely human.

Luckily, humans are also capable of great changes when we put our minds to it. I'm already feeling more inspired after just one week, and have come up with several photo shoot ideas I'm excited to try out.  For now, here's my first seven photos.

/1 /2 /3/
/4 /5 /6 /7/

Next week should be more interesting because I'm off to Japan! You can follow my journey on Flickr. 


No comments:

Post a Comment