Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Dear Reader,

Here I am typing to you about the beginning of this blog. Here’s the thing. I don’t know what this blog is for. I began with musings…aspirations. A travel log? Photography? Fashion? History? Crafting? All of those things are dear to me, but I am an expert in none of them. Yet they are my passions. I have others as well, newly discovered, forgotten, or developing quietly in my brain. This blog is a space for all the those things. A place for pieces of a life being lived. I am just one person. I am not particularly remarkable in any way. Yet, here is my story. I want to share it with you. Join me, and we will see what develops. Share the thoughts floating around your head, and I’ll share mine. We might come to a greater understanding of humanity together. Or, perhaps, we’ll just laugh at cute animal pictures. Either way, it will be fun.



-C

No comments:

Post a Comment